Wayne State University School of Medicine Fourth Annual Golden Gala
The Wayne State University School of Medicine’s annual Golden Gala brings together business, community and political leaders with physicians, educators and students. This black-tie affair is an opportunity for the school to honor individuals who have contributed to its legacy, while celebrating the generosity of donors whose support has helped WSU maintain its distinction as one of the most respected medical schools in the nation. Monies raised will support the Wayne State University School of Medicine, including medical school scholarships and student-related activities. Infinity Management Group handles all sponsorship followup including:
- Place initial calls to make contact and set appointments
- Conduct phone appointments
- Record discussion notes in a call log
- If needed, set reminders for follow up calls
- Notify WSUSOM team of confirmed sponsors on daily basis in order to ensure timely processing of sponsorship
- Report to WSUSOM team with weekly reports: who was contacted, appointments made, sponsorships confirmed, etc.
- Monthly in-person meetings with WSUSOM to discuss progress and next steps
Follow through Assistance:
- Once sponsorship secured, follow up for missing items e.g. logo, table preferences, table attendees including contact information, etc.